This is a simulator for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam. Using this, you can familiarize yourself with the style of the exam, and also fill in the gaps in your knowledge.
Make sure you start using this simulator after you finish your studies, and return to the lessons if you find difficulty in questions of a certain topic.
You can use the coaching option available on the review page of exams to send your feedback to the examiner, Frank Turley. This exam is still in beta, and we welcome and appreciate all your feedback.
- Language: English
- Duration: 60 minutes (25% extra time if English is not your first language)
- Type: Closed book exam
- Questions : 40 multiple choice (Objective Test Questions)
- Pass Mark : 26 marks or above
- Exam Format: Online
- Attempt all questions; there's no penalty for wrong answers.
- Flag difficult questions and come back to them later.
- Use the process of elimination.
- Take time to review questions afterwards.
- Take the ITIL Foundation course more than once.
ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Objectives:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
Click NEXT for more information about the exam, followed by the Exam simulator.