Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website in any way, including, without limitation, browsing the website, using any information, using any content, using any services, downloading any materials, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Article 1: User Accounts
Your user account in this website is for your personal use only. Sharing your username and password with others is not permitted, and may result in blocking your account.
Article 2: Content and Copyright
- The content in the website, including those you buy a license for, is continuously updated for improvements or other reasons.
- Your purchase provides you access to use the content for a limited duration, as mentioned in the product pages, copyrights (moral and economic rights) remain with the original author. Sharing this content with others is a violation of this copyright.
- Modification, reproduction and distribution of the material without written permission of us will be prosecuted by the means provided by law. You, as a consumer and/or website visitor, are required to indemnify us and all third parties for damages and lost profits, including all costs and attorney fees paid as a consequence of claims and/or damages paid to third parties in connection with violations of and malicious actions on your part.
Article 3: Delivery
All content in the website is electronic (videos, audios, electronic text, etc.), and will be provided to you on the web. No physical product will be shipped to you, unless otherwise mentioned.
Article 4: Using the free part of the courses
By using the first 30% of the course, which is available for free, the learner acknowledges that his right to recall, as written in article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act, is satisfied. After this point no refund will be available.
Article 5: Limitation of Liability
- While we do our best to provide you with reliable and correct training material, we cannot guarantee it and we accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the use of this information.
- We will make every effort, within reason, to keep the website performing without interruptions, while occasional scheduled or unscheduled maintenance downtimes are unavoidable. We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by these interruptions.
- We are not responsible and make no warranties with respect to computer viruses. The user should take all necessary measures before using or downloading information from this site.
- We are not responsible for the content of other sites that can be accessed through this website. All links on this site are provided for convenience of the User and we do not recommend or endorse the content of other sites.
Article 6: Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the website so that you are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by us to this Agreement.
Article 7: Severability
If one or more of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
Article 8: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by Belgian Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Courts.